- 26-Jul-2019 to 28-Aug-2019
- - Morrison Branch, 255 W. Morrison Rd.
- Brownsville , TX, USA
- Part Time
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Greet members, making them feel welcome, and introduce them to new products and services that address their financial needs. Guide members on ATM and e-services. Provide backup administrative tasks for credit union staff to ensure timely delivery of services to membership and contacts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. MEMBER SERVICES
- Official greeter, first point of contact for members and visitors. Responsible for updating lobby tracker; route/refer to appropriate credit union personnel/dept.
- Ensures neatness of main lobby area and appropriate signage for the lobby are posted.
- Ensures that members are helped in a timely manner.
- Gather faxes and place in correct bins.
2. FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE & SERVICES
- Answer general member questions with regard to account information and available services.
- Provide service on accounts such as check orders, address changes, loan coupon request, stop payment, etc.
- Have members sign documents upon instructions from Branch staff or staff from other Branches.
- Assist members on ATM usage and all e-services.
- Maintain debit card printer. Verify and file debit card reports. Issue member ID cards and Debit Cards and renewals.
- Ensure debit card printer is filled and emptied each day under Dual Control.
3. BRANCH ASSISTANCE
- Responsible for ordering supplies for Member Service Dept.
- Fill in as overflow for administrative duties in the branch.
- Complete and forward data, information, and documentation as requested by staff via email, phone or other communication.
- Prepare documents via email for processing from other departments.
4. All Other Duties as Assigned.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Previous credit union or related experience is preferred.
Most important to this position is demonstrated ability to engage in relationship building, a highly positive, service oriented attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to anticipate member needs and initiate assistance beyond duties assigned.
Frequent viewing of computer monitor and writs/hand movement is inherent to the job, restricting to work station for extended periods of time, standing or sitting. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision for frequent viewing of computer monitor, reviewing of documents and greeting members. The ability to lift 25 lbs, ability to bend, stoop, and reach overhead required. Communication abilities required by the job includes clarity in speech and hearing for effective staff/member interaction.
Personal computer with windows environment, copy machine, telephone, calculator, and debit card encoder and document scanner.