- 30-Sep-2019 to 18-Oct-2019
- - JWV Administration Building, 2730 Rodd Field Rd.
- Corpus Christi, TX, USA
- Full Time
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Perform training for credit union personnel, following credit union and regulatory policies and procedures related to teller and new accounts operations, inclusive of products/sales and services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Training Responsibilities
Train all levels of staff on operational policies and procedures relating to teller and new accounts areas.
Review job description and training check list with new employee to insure the employee is trained in all aspects of position before being released for normal duties. Advise Training Director of completion of each training session.
Communicate, recommend and follow up with the supervisor before employee is released to inform them of employee's status (strong points and weak points) at end of training period.
Perform other operational or regulatory training as directed and recommend additional training when needed.
Performs branch visits at least quarterly to review policies and procedures with branch managers and staff. Uses visits to observe the daily operations of the branch to determine any necessary training or clarification of procedures/policy issues. Advises training staff of needs.
Trains/conducts training sessions at outside branches when necessary.
Assists with on-the job training/mentoring of staff.
2. Training Material
- Develop, maintain and distribute training materials including procedure manuals.
- Coordinate and conduct training sessions on services, products, procedures and materials; as directed.
- Provide input to procedures to enhance and improve operations and to comply with regulatory changes as needed.
3. All Other Duties as Assigned
- Career Path Payouts
Most important to this position are presentation skills, communication and human relation skills, time management, organizational abilities, initiative and follow through, reliability and attention to detail.
High School Diploma or GED.
- Three (3) years in Tellering and/or teller related area.
- One (1) year Navy Army lending and New Accounts experience preferred.
- Strong verbal communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate process and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Position involve wrist / hand manipulation; frequent viewing of computer monitor; ability to lift up to 20 lbs.; May be required to stand for extended periods of time. Required to speak to groups of people for part or full days. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision for frequent viewing of computer monitor and review of documents. Communication abilities required by this job includes clarity in speech and hearing for effective staff/member interaction. Must be able to drive a vehicle and have a valid driver's license. Position involves mobility in order to perform branch training. Periodic before &/or after hours and Saturday work.
Personal computer with windows environment, teller cash machine, cash advance terminal, , calculator, copy machine, multi-media training equipment and fax machine.